With 2 print centers we can offer exceptional delivery times and cost savings. Both facilities run with the most current preflight and workflow, with proven Kodak technology for thermal imaged plates. Each press configuration allows for multiple paper weights and widths for cold offset print.
Sun Coast Press has the ability to take the same files for print and create an online flipbook to desktop and APP for mobile devices. This allows your readers to access stories digitally archived with active links for web, email and sharing stories to social media or email. There is also an option to use the landing page for up to 3 advertisers in rotation.
Our team of drivers and variable size trucks, allow Sun Coast Press to deliver small to large publications. With our growing list of long-term partners in print, we are delivering from Miami to the Tampa area regularly. Let us know what your needs are for delivery and we will have a solution from dock to door.
Customer support and service is our hallmark at Sun Coast Press. Our team has decades of newspaper experience, and since we also produce multiple dynamic products of our own, we understand what publishers need to produce the highest quality product for the greatest value in a timely manner. Remote technical support and easy access to our team of production experts ensures that you’re in great hands from file upload to print and from print to delivery.
2 LOCATIONS TO SERVE YOU
VENICE PRINT CENTER - 200 EAST VENICE AVE. VENICE, FL 34285
- Home to a DGM 430 with 20 printing units.
- Capable of printing 20 broadsheet pages or 40 tabloid pages with full process color.
- The press has two Goss SSC folders, six Martin splicers and can make 30,000 impressions per hour.
- It is capable of running an 11 to 34 inch web.
- The Venice Print Center is also home to the Muller Martini Type 321 for stitching and trimming with a capacity of seven different signatures to form a book.
- The Muller Martini Type 321 can run 7,000 copies per hour.
- This print center also holds a Muller-Martini 267 inserting machine with eight inserts inserting into one jacket, with speeds of 7,000 per hour.
CHARLOTTE PRINT CENTER - 23170 HARBORVIEW RD. CHARLOTTE HARBOR, FL 33980
- Home to a Goss Urbanite offset press with 17 units.
- Capable of running 11” to 34” webs.The press is configured as three-three high towers and four-two highs.
- Capable of printing 56 broadsheets or 112 tabloid pages in collect mode and 24 pages (broadsheet), 48 pages (tabloid) of process color in straight mode.The Goss Urbanite offset press has two 5,000 series urbanite (two-one) folders with upper former, seven Jardis high-speed pasters and one Martin zero-speed paster.
- The press is capable of printing 48,000 copies per hour with one K&M Inserter.
- These eight inserts inserting into one jacket, with the capability to insert 12,000 per hour.
- There is also an SLS 1000 that does 18 inserts into one.